- Applicability. These terms and conditions apply between you ("Customer") and the Whirlpool Canada LP ("Whirlpool") with respect to your purchases of products and accessories ("Products") from http://www.whirlpoolparts.ca/(the "Internet Site"). These terms and conditions shall apply and may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other documents, unless the Customer has signed a separate purchase agreement with Whirlpool, in which case the separate agreement shall govern.
- Customers. Sales from this Internet Site are limited to Customers who are at least 18 years of age, and who are residents of Canada, and who are purchasing for personal use. Whirlpool will NOT accept orders on this Internet Site from parties who are underage, who are in other territories, or who intend to purchase Products for commercial resale. By submitting an order on this Internet Site, Customer certifies that Customer meets the foregoing requirements.
- Shipping & Handling. Prices do not include charges for shipping, handling, insurance or taxes. Customer shall pay any duties and taxes associated with the purchase of the Products, including without limitation, all Canadian federal goods and services taxes and all applicable provincial taxes. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Whirlpool, all coasts associated with the shipping of Products (including, without limitation, insurance, customs, duties, excise taxes and other applicable taxes) from Whirlpools facilities or other shipping points, shall be paid by Customer.
- Payment & Orders. Prices are stated in Canadian dollars. All payments must be made in Canadian dollars. Credit card payment or payment through Customers parts account are the only form of payment that will be accepted for Product orders on this Internet Site. All orders received by Whirlpool are subject to acceptance in Whirlpools sole and absolute discretion. Once accepted, Whirlpool will attempt to fill Customer’s order for Products, subject to available inventory. Whirlpool will not be liable for delay in or failure to ship Products. At any given tie, availability of any Product may be limited or may not be available for immediate delivery. Whirlpool reserves the right to limit the quantity of Products sold to Customer.
Whirlpool only accepts credit card payments by either_Visa_ or MasterCard . For payments made by credit card, payment authorization by your Credit Card Company or financial institution must be received by Whirlpool prior to Whirlpools acceptance and shipping of the order. By submitting a credit chard number with an Order, you are authorizing Whirlpool and its third party credit card processor to charge the amount of any payments owing to Whirlpool in respect of the order. Whirlpool shall not be liable in any way if your credit card company or financial institution refuses to accept or honour the credit card number provided to Whirlpool for any reason.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE**
- Risk of Loss. Title to Products passes from Whirlpool to Customer on shipment from Whirlpools facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Whirlpool is Whirlpools responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customers responsibility.
- Returns & Refunds.Note: We only accept returns for parts purchased directly from whirlpoolparts.ca
Hassle-Free Returns Within 7 Business Days
Within 7 business days of receipt of your part, if you're not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help. Initiate your return or exchange by calling us at 1 (800) 807-6777. Your call must be received within 7 business days from the date of delivery to qualify for a full part refund. Delivery, shipping, and service fees will not be refunded.
Damaged Upon Delivery? We've Got You Covered
Received a damaged part? Call 1 (800) 807-6777 within 7 business days of delivery to request a return or exchange of the product. We'll discuss the nature of the damage and confirm if you qualify for a parts price refund. Delivery, shipping, and service fees will not be refunded.
Extended Return Period - 30 Calendar Days
You may request a return up to 30 calendar days from the date of delivery to request a return. To be eligible, parts must be in their original packaging, unopened. A restocking fee equivalent to 25% of the part cost will be charged. Delivery, shipping, and service fees will not be refunded. Contact us at 1 (800) 807-6777 to start the process.
Note: We only accept returns for parts purchased directly from whirlpoolparts.ca
- Hassle-Free Returns Within 7 Business Days
- Warranties. Whirlpools Product warranty obligations are limited to those set forth in the printed literature included with the Products.*WHIRLPOOL DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation of Damages & Liability. Whirlpool shall not be liable to Customer for any special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, or for any claim by any third party. Customer agrees that for any liability related to the purchase of Products, Whirlpool is not liable for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by Customer for the purchases under this agreement.
- Reservations & Exceptions. Whirlpool reserves the rights to change prices, terms, specifications and warranties for Products on this Internet Site at any time without prior notice. Whirlpool endeavors to post accurate information, but mistakes can sometimes be made, and any errors in Product specifications, descriptions, and pricing are subject to correction by Whirlpool.Whirlpool reserves sole discretion over the acceptance of orders, and may reject any order that is not consistent with the requirements of these terms & conditions or Whirlpool’s merchandising policies.
- Governing Law. This Internet Site is controlled, operated and administered by Whirlpool. This agreement and any sales hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario. Customer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the City of Toronto, in the Province of Ontario, for any disputes, claims or causes of action involving this Internet Site or this agreement. No representations are made that this Internet Site or its materials, products or contents are appropriate or available for use outside Canada.
- Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
The information contained on this site applies only to products, services and promotions available in Canada.
This entire World Wide Web site is copyrighted under United States law and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Users of the site MAY download or print one copy of any and all materials on the site for personal, non-commercial use, provided that they do not modify or alter the materials in any way, nor delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. All material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only. None of the information on this site may be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way for commercial use without the express written consent of Whirlpool. Whirlpool reserves full ownership of and intellectual property rights in any materials downloaded from this site.
Whirlpool welcomes your submissions; however, any information submitted, other than your personal information (for example, your name and e-mail address), to Whirlpool through this site is the exclusive property of Whirlpool and is considered NOT to be confidential. Whirlpool does not receive the submission in confidence or under any confidential or fiduciary relationship. Whirlpool may use the submission for any purpose without restriction or compensation.
Information on this site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Information on this Web site may contain typographical errors, technical inaccuracies or other errors and may be changed at any time without notice. Whirlpool has a policy of continuous improvement of products and reserves the right to make improvements or changes to products without notice.
Whirlpool makes no representations about Web sites, businesses, designers or architects accessed through this site which are not maintained, controlled or created by Whirlpool. Whirlpool does not endorse these sites and is not responsible for their content.
*Before Tax. Delivered to a single Canadian address. Dollar threshold based on sale price of product(s) in a single order, excluding taxes & delivery. Only valid for new orders on Whirlpoolparts.ca from January 1, 2024 - December 31, 2024.